Purification from Tobacco Smoke
Smoking rooms with multi-stage filtration system are used for air purification from tobacco smoke.
Smoking rooms are a limited-by-transparent-walls airspace designed for smoking, it has a built-in air purification system from harmful impurities contained in tobacco smoke.
Room filtration system consists of:
- prefilter (purification from coarse aerosols);
- HEPA microfilter (purification from particles up to 0.3 μm);
- activated carbon (purification from volatile organic compounds);
- chemical filter (purification from smell);
- MION ion-exchange filter (purification from toxic admixtures of acid and basic nature).
The efficiency of recycled air purification from tobacco smoke components is 95-99% in smoking rooms.
Smoking rooms are built-in easily and perfectly fit in the interior of public buildings, stations, hotels, restaurants, company offices, theatres, private residences.